Thai Pumpkin Curry
This recipe is truly simple and it's gluten-free and vegan. Even if you're not a cook in any way shape or form, you will manage this recipe with ease. It's just 10-ingredients, including the rice, and this pumpkin curry comes together in less than 45 minutes. Enjoy!!
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total time: 45 min
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Onion (chopped)
2 tsp Curry Powder
29oz (820g) Pumpkin (peeled and cubed)
1 14oz (400ml) Can Coconut Milk
1 cup (240ml) Vegetable Broth/Stock
3oz (80g) Baby Spinach
½ cup (75g) Cashew Nuts
½ cup Cilantro (chopped)Basmati Rice
- Put your rice on to cook.
- Add the oil to a pot along with the chopped onion and curry powder. Fry until soft and translucent. Add the pumpkin and stir.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring to the boil. Cover and let it simmer over medium heat for around 10-12 minutes until the pumpkin is soft and cooked.
- Stir in the spinach until just wilted.
- Remove from the heat and add the cashews and cilantro, keeping a little aside for serving.
- Serve over rice, topped with fresh chopped cilantro and cashews.